So, I was working a very full-time week and then had to cover child protection on-call for my co-worker. Very stressed out! Then, a lovely male child protection father threatened to beat the tar out of me. Very stressed out turned into over the edge crazy! Luckily, I had lots of supportive friends outside of work that helped me get back into the groove. And, I cleaned my bathroom, which was also very therapeutic. Then, I got pulled over after 4-5 people called me in as a drunk driver...
Not to worry, no drinking and driving. Just low blood sugar and driving. People asked me if it was scary...I have to say "no" because I don't remember it. I just have to say that God must have helped me drive the car because I did not injure myself or anyone else on the 25 minute ride on the freeway!
No comments:
Post a Comment