
I knew that I wanted something special for my birthday this year. I just couldn't hink of what! Maybe it is because I am getting old and birthdays just aren't what they used to be. Any way, I decided that instead of trying to control what my husband does by saying all the stuff I didn't want to have to celebrate, I would just let him go with it and be excited. This is what I woke up to this morning...Be happy I don't have to be in charge of everything!!
3 comments:
how sweet! I bet Benjamin was sooo excited! Happy Birthday young'n. :)
He was super excited because Brady bought a small helium machine to make them float, which was a surprise!
I don't know how I forgot to add your blog to my Google reader, but I did. I have corrected that now. It is nice to let go and not have to be in charge. Sometimes there's disappointment involved, but that makes it all the more real, ya know! Anyway, I love the balloons!
Cindi
Post a Comment